Posted: June 29, 2020
Imagine what you could do here. At TIGO, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at TIGO don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join TIGO, and help us produce great products for clients. You’ll have an exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for content integrity and user experience. You’ll have the ability to contribute to the development of the CMS as well as troubleshooting technical issues.
- 5+ years of proven experience with enterprise Content/Web Management Systems required; UmbracoCMS and/or OrchardCMS experience a nice to have.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS Competency with web UX conventions and standards and experience in Responsive design
- Ability to to deliver meticulously-organized code in a fast-paced environment, keeping the highest quality, accessibility, localization, as well as scalability in mind
- Ability to work with fluid and grid systems (Flexbox, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience in website information architecture and page layout planning
- Understanding of web design/development concepts and processes
- Experience with multilingual websites and editorial skills/experience nice to have
- Ability to write requirements for site functionality
- Ability to write and execute test scripts to test existing site and new functionality
- Ability to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines.
Education & Experience
Prefer: BA/BS degree in relevant field
- Build web pages within our CMS based on PSD or Sketch files provided by our design team, using HTML, CSS, and JS best practices.
- Troubleshoot code issues affecting content display as rendered on CMS platforms
- Document processes for non-technical CMS users to create and test new content
- Document coding standards (best practices, programming styles, and conventions) for team developers or vendors to adhere to when writing code for a project
- Identify opportunities to improve the Web performance and continuously validate that the Web app provides a great user experience
- Work closely with the localization team for uploading and editing translated content
- Partner with the portal site editorial team to maintain content quality and uphold editorial standards
- Collaborate with third party vendors to receive and deploy code to various staging, QA, and UAT environments while maintaining version control over HTML assets
- Manage, upload, and implement multimedia assets for all website environments
- Work with the development team to identify areas of opportunity in the CMS application implementation to deliver new features and enhancements
- Job Training
- Performance Bonus
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays