From Odoo 14 to Odoo 15:
Odoo 15 Expected Features: What's New?
The latest version of Odoo has yet to be released this year: Odoo15, maintaining the record of launching a new version of Odoo each year. As users of Odoo are always eager to know what Odoo could come up with each year with its next update. There are a lot of concerns & discussions going on about the latest releases between users and developers.
As per some reports, in different areas, Odoo 15 will come with several changes, such as a new import screen with many more improvements, such as a new menu to handle cash rounding in accounting.
This new field will be introduced for invoices in the Accounting > Configuration > Management > Cash rounding segment. The new feature will allow one to simply select one of the previously developed rounding methods on customer invoices.
Another feature that can help users edit and adjust Pivot Views and Graph Views using Odoo Studio is expected to be available on Odoo 15. Odoo 15 is expected to realize this new feature during the Odoo Experience 2021. Watch the following video to know more about this great feature:
Odoo 15 is expected to release during odoo experience 2021 held in this october. The expected features in the odoo15 are;
5. As part of the US localization you can now easily generate the appropriate CSV to e-file your 1099 reports all at once.
6. E commerce product page is redesigned.
7. Generate NACHA files to schedule and pay vendor bills in mass via ACH. Accepted by all US banks.
8. OWL Sheet 2.0 is out! Spreadsheet fed real-time with ERP data. Formula assistant, Edit bar, Find & replace etc
9. Odoo15 will have ES6 and new debug asset mode. Commit: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/63177
10. Project burn-down chart landing in Odoo 15. Commit: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/68343
11. The Odoo 15 refactoring of the payment API's & implementations is done! See: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/56187
12. Odoo 15 is getting a new test helper 'capture_trigger'. It will allow you to validate if a cron exists & triggers at the right time.
13. Odoo v15 will drop old Jinja mail templates in favor of qweb ones, bringing several advantages:
- Translation by parts, not by whole block
- Visual editor
- Template not broken when editing by UI
14. Introducing shapes on images, for the Odoo Website Builder. See: https://twitter.com/fpodoo/status/1382980800392613893
15. New model to manage assets from user interface in Odoo15.
16. Odoo 15 Spreadsheet Supports Real-time Collaboration.
see:- Odoo 15 Spreadsheet
17. New Commands has added in Odoo 15 Editor. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbhzWtLvbTs
18. New Inventory adjustment view in Odoo 15.
19. Odoo 15 is getting an option to automatically fetch product images from Google based on the barcode.
Conclusion: Odoo 15 Expected Features
Odoo is moving forward with several more areas of expertise with plenty of changes and improvements and becoming the best choice every year for their business benefit among the industrialists. Hoping for several more versions of Odoo to improvise the ERP software to eliminate even the least active bugs.